lunes, 13 de septiembre de 2010

iPad???

I have to say I've never been one of those techy-geeks who want to get the very last product that comes out.

Same thing happened with the iPad, I said "Nah, thats just b*, a PC without being a PC". I mean, if you really think about it, it's literally no more than a leisure-pc. You can surf, listen to music, play, send mails, but no working please. I guess that's why it has captured me... Hmm

This one fell on my hands a couple of hours ago and haven't stop touching it since. I am really thinking about getting one, but the price is a barrier; spending that amount on it instead of clothing, traveling, or whatever. Maybe Christmas will be a good moment to ask for it!

Have you guys used one of those?

Tomorrow it's my last day in Ibiza as I am flying back home on Tuesday morning, so I'll lizardize under the sun for hours :)

Hope you had a great weekend!

Besos!
Enviado desde mi dispositivo inalámbrico BlackBerry®

No hay comentarios: