lunes, 13 de septiembre de 2010

La Isla Bonita

Holaaa!

How are you guys doing? Tonight is my las nite in Ibiza (buahhh :'( ) But I'll be back, I'm not saying goodbye to the season yet!

This weekend we celebrated one of my friends birthday in Formentera. I'm sorry about the quality of the pic, but I HAD to upload it so you could see (and imagine) how much fun we had.
The other pic is the cariberratean sea of Formentera (you can see Ibiza at the end).

I found these GREAT bracelets in a store in Marina Botafoch which I just LMAO when I saw them. They have these messages (in Spanish) asking the Vergin Mary for things such as "that my jeans fit me soon", "I don't get fat", "I can get those great shoes" etc. Really cool! Sad I didn't have my phone/money with me (didn't have my bag) so I couldn't buy them neither take pics! I'll try to pass by tomorrow before I leave.

Hope you all had a delicious weekend!

xoxo!
Enviado desde mi dispositivo inalámbrico BlackBerry®

No hay comentarios: